In tribute to #masturbationmonth, here is Vagina & Vulva: Your guide to your Va-Jay-Jay. #InfoGraphic
If you don’t know, now you know
Thank you. Thank you. My vagina thanks you.Men can also benefit from this info. Don’t be shy to reblog. Anatomy is anatomy.
The more you know
THIS WILL BE SUCH A LONG MARATHON AND I AM SO READY
That’s prob about 12 hours
extended lotr alone is 11 hours and 22 minutes.
LOTR Extended = 681 minutes
Hobbit 1 Extended = 182 minutes
Hobbit 2 Extended = approx. 186 minutes
Let’s say Hobbit 3 Extended is at least 185 minutes
The full marathon run time will be around 1234 minutes, or 20 hours 30 minutes.
let’s weed out the weak ones
do a battle of the fandoms: all Hobbit/lotr vs. Harry Potter (20 hours for all 8) vs. Star Wars (17 hours for all 6). marathon that shit all in a row. 2 and a half days of movies. don’t be soft.
Could I be any more trusting and gullible? Probably not. Why do I even fucking bother anymore?
This lovely, silver-tone ring appears to be a fox hugging your finger. Made out of nickel-free metal with Swarovski crystal eyes. Sold on Etsy.
Asked by Anonymous
I didn’t forget to do this! I promise! I just haven’t been on my laptop in a little while and these questions are a pain to answer on my phone!
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
I think that all depends on the person I’m kissing and the general feel of the moment? I mean, sometimes my hands don’t wander much at all… other times you might as well call them Magellan and Drake. When they’re in the mood to circumnavigate the globe - if you know what I’m saying - they don’t have a specific timeline either. It could take them a few seconds, it could be a few minutes. What can I say, they’re still faster than their namesakes.
56. State 8 facts about your body
Er… damn. I hate questions like this. Alright, lets go.
1. I have a body.
2. It’s ridiculously curvy/squishy and I like it.
3. I have a chest too big for any kind of legitimate coconut bra. Which is kind of depressing in a way.
4. I have tons of scars, mostly from burns.
5. I have three really pretty scars. Those would be tattoos.
6. I have a beauty mark on my jaw back by my left ear.
7. My head and hands are legitimately child-sized. (Proved it the other day by trying on a hat/glove set made for little girls. Hat was only slightly snug, gloves fit like, well, gloves.)
8. I have super dry skin but only in some areas.
There… that’s 8…
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
This is another thing in which there is no standard. I know it sounds like I’m dodging the question, but it’s true. Some people have awesome hair - be it style or color. Some people have really striking eyes, interesting mouths, great jaw lines, fun tattoos, an interesting fashion sense. I notice whatever it is that I find the most striking about a particular individual.
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
I… don’t have one. Really. And I’d prefer not to. When things become routine they become boring, and who wants boring sex?
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
I’m honestly not much of a talker when it comes to during sex. Conversations can be reserved for before or after. While it’s going on I’d much rather just focus on that. I’m not particularly one for dirty talk during, though I’ll admit to being really turned on when someone I’m dating/talking to/whatever tells me what they want to do with me… but that’s prior to actually doing it.
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
Um… damn. That’s tough.
1. My ex.
2. Emma Watson
3. Dev Patel
4. Natalie Dormer
5. a plethora of other people whose names I can’t think of?
"I’m the only one that cares about you"
when you hear those words, you turn tail and run as fast as you can. you run before it’s too late. These words are an abuse tactic
you are worth the world, and never, even in your darkest, believe that this one person is the only one who gives a shit. I have seen the kindness of strangers and friends alike, and you are not unloved. do not believe them.